• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blank desktop app screen

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to make a clean installation of CC desktop on Win7, but upon completion I am greeted with a blank screen, screenshot included. I also get an infinitely loading cursor whenever I hover over the desktop app, which is the only Adobe product installed on my system other than Acrobat Reader DC.

My credentials are confirmed with no issues during installation, and the issue persists no matter how many times I repair with Creative Cloud Uninstaller, or straight up reinstall the whole thing from scratch.

I've also tried renaming or even deleting the OOBE folders in both of the following directories:

c:\Users\George\AppData\Local\Adobe\

c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\

I've read that deleting them and reinstalling has fixed the issue for several people, but in my case it doesn't seem to change anything, plus the OOBE folders are recreated after every reinstall which seems redundant.

I'd appreciate a quick response since I can't afford to have a system without the suite for long, so thanks in advance!

Untitled.jpg

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you have an incompatible os, Adobe Creative Cloud system requirements

ie, update to win 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines