Highlighted

Blank screen when installing InDesign windows 10

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

27F901D6-78B0-4207-AE57-CC75E03F9751.jpeg

When running the .exe to run/download InDesign, a blank screen pops up which I assume is the window to run the program. It is completely blank and the only function is the 'X' at the top right hand corner that exits the window.  I am on Windows 10. Please advise

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Blank screen when installing InDesign windows 10

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

27F901D6-78B0-4207-AE57-CC75E03F9751.jpeg

When running the .exe to run/download InDesign, a blank screen pops up which I assume is the window to run the program. It is completely blank and the only function is the 'X' at the top right hand corner that exits the window.  I am on Windows 10. Please advise

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NOTE: You must disable script blockers from your browser settings or add-ons.

1. Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud + all other apps you intend to use.  They vary by product.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

2. Log-in with your paid Creative Cloud plan ID and password.

3. Download and install the Creative Cloud Desktop App.  You will use this app to access your other CC apps & services.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

()__()
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2020 1
LynnG1 LATEST
New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this issue been resolved?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you're trying to run an old version of InDesign on Windows 10. Only Creative Cloud is supported.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2020 1