Highlighted

Blatantly overcharged by adobe

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was overcharged by a month, called customer service and even sent them a screenshot of my account stating all the charges that occurred in one day on my account.  Even with them seeing the screenshot they denied charging me an extra month, they said it was my bank, I knew that was BS, but gave benefit of doubt.  Called the bank and they stated abode did indeed charge me for an extra month.  So adobe is just leaving it at that.  I don't have time in the day to deal with type of thing, on the fence about cancellation right now, as this is some garbage to deal with for a busy person.  Anyone else deal with this?  

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by thatsmauri | Adobe Community Professional

Hi garyb-angry,

I understand your frustration, but I'd suggest you to get in touch with the Customer Care Team one more time:
» Contact Customer Care

Choose "Account issues" > "Payments, invoices, orders" > click on the blue "Show me my contact options"
button inside that window and choose your preferred method of contact (Chat or Phone). Give the agent all

the necessary details that you have, explaining him or her what went wrong and what's the matter. Please do
so in a friendly manner - we all are just humans

Kind Regards,
Maurice

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Blatantly overcharged by adobe

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was overcharged by a month, called customer service and even sent them a screenshot of my account stating all the charges that occurred in one day on my account.  Even with them seeing the screenshot they denied charging me an extra month, they said it was my bank, I knew that was BS, but gave benefit of doubt.  Called the bank and they stated abode did indeed charge me for an extra month.  So adobe is just leaving it at that.  I don't have time in the day to deal with type of thing, on the fence about cancellation right now, as this is some garbage to deal with for a busy person.  Anyone else deal with this?  

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by thatsmauri | Adobe Community Professional

Hi garyb-angry,

I understand your frustration, but I'd suggest you to get in touch with the Customer Care Team one more time:
» Contact Customer Care

Choose "Account issues" > "Payments, invoices, orders" > click on the blue "Show me my contact options"
button inside that window and choose your preferred method of contact (Chat or Phone). Give the agent all

the necessary details that you have, explaining him or her what went wrong and what's the matter. Please do

Kind Regards,
Maurice

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 08, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert

Sorry for the frustration caused.

I see the support team confirmed there were 2 charges so I'll ensure they get this resolved and then follow up with you.

Kind regards

Beverley

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2018 1
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just charged twice 129.00 on june 2 then on the 6th of June charged 260.00 Bull crap and I can  get ahold of anyone..? I am not sure why? this is  wrong and the Covid is not allowing people to talk on the phone ? I mean really ? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been busy for the last year, really busy.  I bought some images for the one time fee, then bought a few more.  Now I find out that I have been charged for months.  And they don't even have a record of the charges that they have been charging me.  I need this refunded now, but have to take it to the bank because adobe won't do anything.  They know who I am, my email, my account, and will keep charging me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi garyb-angry,

» Contact Customer Care

Kind Regards,
Maurice

Best Regards, Maurice

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2018 0