• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Branched to Adobe Portfolio page not displaying on mobile

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy, i was wondering if you knew of any reason why one page on my adobe portfolio website is not showing up on the mobile version? It shows up fine on the desktop, and shows up fine on the mobile preview part of the edit page, but on my android mobile phone, it does not show up at all, just blank. All the other pages show up fine on the mobile phone. I am not done with the website yet. I was just wondering if that issue might sound familiar to you or you have heard about it. Thanks!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi christiang,

I have branched this to a new discussion for you.

Personally,  I have not experienced this.  If the newly created PF page is published, it should display.  What's the URL?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy thank you for your reply! I did not receive a notification for it until today; i did not mean to ignore your reply. I have changed the page to eliminate the contact form, and now the page shows up on the mobile phone. I decided to do this because i did not want to risk having inconsistency in the website depending what device it was viewed on. I determined that the contact form was the problem by rebuilding the page from scratch, adding one thing at a time until the page would not display on my mobile phone. Thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using Portfolio's contact form with the Sawdust Theme and have absolutely no problems.  Desktop, mobile and tablet all work fine.  Try using a different browser that does not have script blockers.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines