• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

bridge

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hola buenas tardes, cuando quiero abrir una foto en el camera raw me salta un cartel que me dice que tengo que tener al menos uno de los programas autorizados, cuando entro a la pag me figura actualizar plan y cuando cargo los datos de la tarjeta no me los toma tampoco, mi consulta cual es el problema que estoy teniendo que no me permite ni abrir fotos ni cargar la tarjeta? gracias

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cloud programs do not use serial numbers... you log in to your paid Cloud account to download & install & activate... you MAY need to log out of the Cloud and restart your computer and log back in to the Cloud for things to work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

It sends you to buy the product, you have a CC or an individual product, maybe you have already expired your 7-day trial and that is why you cannot access, you must subscribe to the licensing and then if you log in to your PC to open the software and leave you to work. 

Buy it here https://creative.adobe.com/plans

Then log in to the Creative Cloud Desktop and use the software. You must purchase Photoshop, which has Bridge and also camera raw, or the complete CC and have access to more than 20 products.

Regards, 

---------------

Hi,

It sends you to buy the product, you have a CC or an individual product, maybe you have already expired your 7-day trial and that is why you cannot access, you must subscribe to the licensing and then if you log in to your PC to open the software and leave you to work.

Buy it here https://creative.adobe.com/plans

Then log in to the Creative Cloud Desktop and use the software. You must purchase Photoshop, which has Bridge and also camera raw, or the complete CC and have access to more than 20 products.

Regards,

[Edited to insert official Adobe link]

WbolanosCo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines