BSA email for sensitive and private data

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

we received both a call and some emails from a company called BSA (which seems that work for/with Adobe, Autodesk, and others) . They want several private documents and sensitive informations, regarding the Adobe license for the company which I work for. 

Every Adobe software is legally purchased, but, since we bought the software from Adobe we need an official mail from them, in order to send all the sensitive data to this BSA company.

As all of you perfectly know the fake companies or the scams.

It's very difficult to contact or chatting with the Adobe help centre or with an operator, so please I kindly ask for an official Adobe nuber or a mail which I can use to dialogue with them.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Feature request, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704 USA Tel: 408-536-6000 Fax: 408-537-6000

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

BSA is an established organisation whose responsibilities and powers do include a software audit of any company who accepts a software license that allows it (you will find you did this). However, you should take steps to establish you are dealing with the real BSA, not a scammer. Check any email return address is something@bsa.org . You can read more about BSA here https://www.itassetmanagement.net/2011/08/02/bsa-power/ .

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines