• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buying a PC which has unlicensed Adobe (read whole text please!)

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to get started with YouTube and thats why I am going to buy a friends PC which has cracked Adobe Software on it. I DO NOT want cracked software thats not licensed on my computer for safety reasons and quality (Support, Updates, etc.). My question is, if I could get any problems by purchasing the original subscription with this cracked software on the pc. I wouldn't want to buy that computer then. Can I maybe uninstall and erase the software so its not a problem to install the original ones?

Thank you in advance, I hope someone can help me here.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are wise to be concerned, and wise to ask. Yes you can expect serious problems.Cracked software often contains malware and you could never be sure it was gone. Uninstallers for cracked software don't remove the secret stuff! I strongly advise you to wipe the disk and reinstall the system. (This also gives you the chance to confirm that the Windows disks are genuine).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall all of it ASAP. In fact do NOT Buy your So Called Friends PC.  Buy a New computer.

If that is not an option, IE buying a new computer, then WIPE, Format, the drive that is on your Friends computer and reinstall the OS and legitimate, Licensed, software that may come with it.

None of which will be Adobe software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They could maybe just buy a new drive instead. They'll need a way to boot the computer to install the new OS and everything else, but that might be the easier solution since it's guaranteed there'd be no rootkits or malwares hiding out on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Scooozy

It's good to show your concern. Yes, you might get the problem. You might get the conflict error if you keep the crack software. If you really want to use software, please go with genuine version where you will get full support. Going to share the link to wipe out everything from your device and once you wipe out, place the new order and you will get the download and install link on your email. In the 2nd link you will see the system requirement for Adobe applications.

CC cleaner tool :

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

System Requirement :

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Buy another computer.  You don't want that one. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines