• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CA4 Master Collection

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, hope someone can help me. I bought CS4 Master Collection i guess 10 years ago and want to sell it now because i don't need it any more. I am working in a company now which is using Creative Cloud. Can i have a look somewhere if i registered my CS4 Master Collection? Or could somebofy have a look if it is registered to

[Personal information removed by moderator.] so that i can deactivate it for selling? Thank you very much - Have a nice day, Ralph

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to your Adobe account to see if it is registered.

This is a user to user foum.  We don't have accesss to your account because we are not Adobe employees.

It may be difficult to sell that, as it won't run on modern operating systems.  If you do want to sell it, see here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/transfer-product-license.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you for your answer. I bought it when there was no Creative Cloud so there is no account where i can login to. When i enter now the email address that i used in former times it says no account found fir this email ?!? But when i enter my serial in my actual account it says that it is already used. Is there an other account login beside Creative Cloud? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log-in to your Adobe account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/products - which has nothing direct to do with Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much. I already did this. But when i enter the serial it says "Serial already in use".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines