• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera raw failed to install

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried to update CR to latest.  I don't believe it generated an error message... BUT it is not installed at all, Bridge does not show it as an option, and now PS also won't boot up saying it can't find certain files. (I realize I am not being hugely specific, not sure what details matter.)  I found a log file that indicates the installation could not find a GPU
GPU Init Status (part 1): I1_Failed
GPU3 Hard Status Result (part 1): fail_no_gpu2
GPU3 Soft Status Result (part 1)

(I have one, but it's the Intel integrated one rather than a free-standing one.)

I would not mind going back to my previous CR/PS versions... I am left with nothing!

HELP!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My first guess is you aren't on Windows 10, and you need to both go back to an older version, and freeze the version you have (and you'll need Windows 10 if you get a new camera, so budget...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks. I'd love to figure out how to go back to the version I had that was working.

planning to upgrade computer and Widows OS, but not a good time mid-pandemic and in a busy time at work

Suggestions?

thanks

Saul

Saul Shiffman, Ph.D.
Parts of this message may be confidential. If you receive this in error, please delete and notify me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines