• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can anyone explain what's going on here? Weird error code

New Here ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The icon at the top of my desktop acquired a small warning triangle about a week ago and now I can't loads anything. I just get this weird bit of code or something. I've tried the main adobe troubleshooting page but I don't know what the problem is called so it's proving diffcult. At least a pointer for where to look would help. Many thanks in advance. 

(I'm fully up to date with my membership and updates)

Screenshot 2020-05-24 at 8.39.05 am.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which application and OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud - that's the message I get when I click the little infinity icon at the top of my screen. and Catalina. 
many clues greatly appreciated! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That Error message says it all. Your Log In is invalid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you but what the heck does it mean? I've not done or changed anything it just suddenly went that way and now I can't get into creative cloud at all. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well it's magically fixed itself as mysteriously as it broke itself. Still no idea what happened nor what I could have done other than wait 4 weeks but at least I can access Lightroom again.... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines