• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I access apps from one computer to another?

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, big big big world out there.

My school recently got new computers in their computer labs, so now we have Windows 10. We also now have access to all Adobe apps on said computers with our email addresses (see image). Would there be a way to install these apps onto my personal computer, since I now have "access to CCE All Apps for K-12." Thank you in advance (sorry if this is an unclear question, I can elaborate to replies)

Screenshot (81).png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would there be a way to install these apps onto my personal computer, since I now have "access to CCE All Apps for K-12."

Have you asked your school?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my school has said that they are not sure, and that I ask the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they are wrong... this needs to come from your school because different options are in different areas.

you may have to goto a library staff... they tend to have more of a clue whats going on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DavidJones26  wrote

my school has said that they are not sure, and that I ask the forums.

I suggest you ask whoever deals with Adobe at your school (library or IT or even the Principal/head teacher) to do their job and find out from Adobe (it's not difficult) so that the entire school community may benefit from whatever deal they have struck with Adobe.

Someone at your school knows (or should know) the answer. The screenshot says the Administrator at Medfield Public Schools - MA is the point of contact. Try starting there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines