• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I buy only 2 CC apps instead of full package?

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently paying the $52/ month for CC package, but really only utilize Photoshop and Illustrator.

Under subscription plans, I only see the options for choosing to pay for 1 app, or buying the entire CC package in order to get illustrator (Since the photo package option doesn't include illustrator)...

The only way to get both of these is to buy the full package then? Do I really have to buy the entire package and pay for 20 unused apps when I only want Photoshop and Illustrator? Why does Adobe not have some type of "al a carte" subscription option?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most people only use 3 apps and it's priced for that. (It's like an all you can eat buffet. It doesn't get cheaper because there is more food you don't eat.)

But you should be able to get the $10 Photoshop program and the $20 Illustrator program. (You'll see that at 3 apps you might as well have them all).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add to that: You can buy as many single app packages you want. You just can't buy the same subscription twice for the same Adobe id. But nobody will ever buy more then 2 single apps. From the third on, it will be cheaper to take the all app plan. This is "à la carte".

To stay with the metapher: either you take the buffet or you take each plate separate. There is no inbetween menu...

If you use Test Screen Name's recommendation, you will indeed save some money. But that is because of the special Lr/Ps bundle with the Photography plan.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quick note for anyone trying to do buy two separate plans: there is no shopping basket in which you can add two plans at once, as far as I can see. So you'll need to go through Checkout twice. I did this for InDesign and the Photography plan and it worked fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do so, but it's fairly easy to get the whole suite for half the price by contacting Adobe by chat 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be aware that any special offers from Adobe only last for a year, after which the normal price returns. So that's not a long term way to get it cheaper.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am aware. Yet it's still possible to get the very same price again by contacting Adobe. Speaking from experience... 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines