Highlighted

can i download adobe apps on windows computers?

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

basically the title, i am buying a new computer, and wondering if pcs can run adobe apps.

Topics

Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

can i download adobe apps on windows computers?

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

basically the title, i am buying a new computer, and wondering if pcs can run adobe apps.

Topics

Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes they can, most of the apps support MAC and WIN OS. For details google the system requirement of the apps you are interested in, to be better informed about the computer configuration that you should buy for a smooth experience

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Minimum System requirements for Cloud Programs... scroll down and check each program
-http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure they can.  IMO, you get more bang for your buck with a good PC workstation than you do with a Mac.  But other than price difference, they are mostly interchangeable.  Don't scrimp on HD space and RAM.  You'll need plenty of both.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines