Highlighted

Can I Edit A PDF With My Subscription?

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a 1 year license/subscription for the Creative Cloud Desktop for my PC in the hopes that I can edit simple event agendas sent my way from our communications and marketing team. 

They send us the design, fonts, formatting, and I go into to update the language etc. However after logging in with my newly purchased software, it prompts me to purchase Acrobat DC or something else so I can edit. Where did I go wrong or what app do I use?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!

Topics

Creative Cloud, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I Edit A PDF With My Subscription?

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a 1 year license/subscription for the Creative Cloud Desktop for my PC in the hopes that I can edit simple event agendas sent my way from our communications and marketing team. 

They send us the design, fonts, formatting, and I go into to update the language etc. However after logging in with my newly purchased software, it prompts me to purchase Acrobat DC or something else so I can edit. Where did I go wrong or what app do I use?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!

Topics

Creative Cloud, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you download and install the creative cloud desktop app ? If you download & install the app, please sign in and install the Acrobat Pro Dc app. Once you are signed in, you can edit the PDF, create the forms and PDF's. Below is the link to download the creative cloud desktop app- 

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Thanks

J

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud Desktop App is what you use to install & manage your Creative Cloud software and online services.  Acrobat Pro DC is what you need to edit PDFs.

Which Creative Cloud plan did you purchase? 

Log-in to your account below to confirm your subscription is active and payment details are current.

https://account.adobe.com/plans

If you require further assistance, scroll down to Contact Adobe on the same page.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines