• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I move the Premier folder to movies and the Photoshop folder to photos etc?

Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I troubles me these folders are in Documents? I would like them in their appropriate places. 

Thanks in advance for your help.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Feature request , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is your question related to the location of your cc sync folder or related to where premiere and photoshop save files or something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just wondering if I could pick up the whole Premier folder that is stored in Documents and stick it in the Movies. I guess I can set my preferences to save where I like, but it would be lovely to have all the autosaves etc in one place. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may set where the programs save files... this is for Premiere Pro

Edit >Preferences > Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks that would solve part of it. I would love to have the whole Permier folder in Movies but if this is the most I can do I will do this, many thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can "move" the files you want moved from any folder (including documents) to any other folder using your os file explorer.

and in most programs (including adobe's), you can use "save as.." to navigate to any folder and save.  subsequent saves will be in that folder.  if you want to change that save folder, re-use "save as..".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, don't move it unless you understand exactly what is there, and how to move each separate thing. It does not contain movies unless you put them there, but has many other vital things, such as previews, auto save and your personal settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I create a new project in Premiere Pro I go through all of the options to sent my locations to where I want

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines