• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I use a font on another computer?

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably a basic question, however I have an adobe license and have activated several fonts. However, I would really like to install them on my work computer to use in word etc. Is it possible to download the fonts and have them as a physical file to install the traditional way?

Appreciate any help.

=N

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

you can use them on another computer by installing the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud and use it to install your fonts, adobe subscription and trial programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can use them on another computer by installing the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud and use it to install your fonts, adobe subscription and trial programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The page no longer exists, I think for $30/mo we should be able to use fonts on other applications, like  Microsoft Word. I dont want to manually create a page format for my 11 page essay just to use a font. (Yes it's something that has been assigned to me in a college course, I wouldn't bother otherwise, I've spent 25mins trying to figure this out.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines