• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can my two allocated devices (Photoshop subscription) be downloaded in different countries?

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I live in Canada and want to purchase Adobe Photoshop subscription here. I travel a lot to the UK and have a computer there. Can I download photoshop onto my computer here in Canada and also download it on my computer in the UK (using my two allocated devices)? 

TOPICS
Activation , CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes.

you can install the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud on as many computers as you own and use it to install all (or some, if you want) your cc subscriptions.

the only (insignificant for internet connect computers) limitation is that you can sign-in (and therefore start your adobe programs) on, at most, two computers at any one time. because you can sign out from the two signed-in computers using a 3rd computer, this could not (imo) be easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines