• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't activate for Adobe Acrobat that is already loaded on my computer

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm self publishing a book and have used Adobe Acrobat twice so far. I now need it to edit another document . I am nearly at the end of this publishing process. Now when I try to activate Adobe Standard again the error messsage says I already have the program loaded on m comutoer and they say I 'already have the Annual Plan paid monthly in my account. But 'we are iunable to assign two licences of the same product to one account.'  But the program won't 'activate' for me to use it. I only want to use Adobe to edit for a day or so and after that I won't need it. I can't afford to pay a monthly charge for a whole year.  I'm nearly at the end of this process but I'm stymied by this glitch. HELP!

TOPICS
Activation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don’t follow exactly what you’re doing. You should only need to activate it once unless you’re on a new computer. What version do you have EXACTLY please? Like 2016.123.54545 or 11.3.21. Not “latest”.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines