Highlighted

Can't apply electronic signature

New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am filling out a pdf and there is a box where i need to apply my signature. When i click on the box nothing happens. A white box appears on the screen and what I assume is the loading graphic appears but it never goes any further. I have set up my electronic signature so have no idea what to do now. I am also on a macbook if this makes any difference. Thanks

Topics

New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't apply electronic signature

New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am filling out a pdf and there is a box where i need to apply my signature. When i click on the box nothing happens. A white box appears on the screen and what I assume is the loading graphic appears but it never goes any further. I have set up my electronic signature so have no idea what to do now. I am also on a macbook if this makes any difference. Thanks

Topics

New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines