Can't Cancel Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello so I am trying to cancel my Creative Cloud Photography plan (one-year)‎ and I have am having some issues. For one, when I go to Plans and Products in my account it doesn't not have the "switch plan" or "cancel plan" options so there is no way at all that I can cancel it. Second of all it is saying there is an "issue with my payment details" which is probably the reason for the first one. Thirdly, when I will be able to cancel, will I have to pay a 50% termination fee as it is a annual subscription (paid monthly) fee? Because if that's the case, that's bull, because when I wanted to get the Creative Photography Plan, I wanted to use it on a month by month basis so I could cancel and then get it again when I needed it. But when buying it, it did not give me an option to have a month-month subscription.

Thank you and I hope I receive the help I need!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't Cancel Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello so I am trying to cancel my Creative Cloud Photography plan (one-year)‎ and I have am having some issues. For one, when I go to Plans and Products in my account it doesn't not have the "switch plan" or "cancel plan" options so there is no way at all that I can cancel it. Second of all it is saying there is an "issue with my payment details" which is probably the reason for the first one. Thirdly, when I will be able to cancel, will I have to pay a 50% termination fee as it is a annual subscription (paid monthly) fee? Because if that's the case, that's bull, because when I wanted to get the Creative Photography Plan, I wanted to use it on a month by month basis so I could cancel and then get it again when I needed it. But when buying it, it did not give me an option to have a month-month subscription.

Thank you and I hope I receive the help I need!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 03, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Samuel,

I understand your concerns. You are correct! If there is a payment issue, the cancellation option doesn't show up.

As you have mentioned that you are unable to cancel the plan from your accounts page, I would request you to Contact Customer Care for the billing and cancellation queries.

Please go through the Adobe - Subscription Terms to understand the cancellation fee scenarios.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2017 1
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sent two support chat messages to Adobe and have instantly relieved an email saying that it is closed and resolved when I do not think the issue is resolved. Now when I click "manage plan" it just goes to a blank page. I think this may mean it is cancelled but I have no way to tell.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Samuel, I still see the plan active under your Adobe ID.

Please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2017 0
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same problem: the "plan" page shows up totally blank, and as a result I can't cancel my subscription. What should I do?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2017 2
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me cancel my plan. it shouldn’t be this hard! I have been moving around and clicking all over for an hour trying to cancel the membership. I feel like you do this on purpose to make it difficult to cancel and I’m angry. My plan is up for auto renewal and I don’t want it anymore. Do not post a link for me to contacr customer service because that link is not helpful and doesnt go anywhere. Just give me a phone number to call! This is ridiculous.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2017 5
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same boat here, trying out the new adobe xd was the worst mistake me and my wife made. Been waiting on chat for hours.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sheena, can you please help me?... I also made the same mistake yesterday (Jan 6, 2018) and now want to cancel the purchase of Lightroom CC. Have been trying to contact via chat several times (as I am living in Indonesia) but not response at all. Also have been around the site to find a simple way to do it but no success too. My account does not have the cancel button, and definitely would like to have the cancellation within the 14 days period.

Please kindly assist me to cancel it. Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This Company Sucks! This is total bullshit. That is why every chance I have I go to free software like Gimp. Adobe you suck hard!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This company should be out of business with Service like this! Out of control!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2018 0
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I also have the same issue. I want to cancel the creative cloud photography plan (1year) but I can't find the 'switch plan' or 'cancel plan' option.

Please help me to cancel my current subscription.

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2017 0
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cancel the bank card

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello mam. I've taken the adobe creative cloud package for one year. I've used it for a month. I would like to cancel the subscription because its too expensive. I don't see any option to cancel my membership. Please help me out.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2018 0
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheena, 

HOW THE HELL DO I CANCEL MY ADOBE ACCOUNT ???!!! 

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS ! 

CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AND STOP CHARGING ME RIGHT NOW ! 

I am sick of getting charged ! I have waited for months to see the "cancel" option and it hasn't shown up. There's no damn problem with the payment because y'all are clearly STILL CHARGING ME. 

I don't want to have to get a new card but I will if this doesn't STOP. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello... I also made the same mistake yesterday (Jan 6, 2018) and now want to cancel the purchase of Lightroom CC. Have been trying to contact via chat (as I am living in Indonesia) but not response at all. Also have been around the site to find a simple way to do it but no success too.

Please kindly assist me to cancel it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2018 0
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am from south America,  had the same issues for cancelling my suscription, I was so desperate that I contacted my credit card company to stop payments, it is really the best solution instead of wasting months with no answer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 02, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best option is the most drastic option, get a new card. That's what my bank told me to do and that is literally the only solution. Trust me , I've been trying to get my subscription cancelled for 6 months. They will not help you, they will not respond to the chat, they will not answer the phone and will keep stealing your money for a plan you can not cancel. Save yourself the hassle, they don't want to help you. And as an aside, never use this service again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2018 0
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, I fought for a return of funds last year when the auto-renewal that I never wanted billed my card. I received the refund and told them at the same time to cancel my membership but i am finding out now it was never done. My card is expired so they will not take anymore money from me, however i am concerned they will send this to a collections company and start messing with my credit. Has anyone had that happen?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No phone number anywhere really? Worst customer service experience of the year goes to Adobe! I hope you feel bad, because you should.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2018 0
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was not answered. Mine renewed today - I've been trying to cancel renewal. I'm not paying another years worth of something I never use. It's not a debt, I'm not hearing anything from you guys so I'll cut you off my PayPal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2018 0