Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't cancel expired subscriptions on the App Store

May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, i had these two free trials one was the "photoshop on the ipad: monthly" and the other was "lightroom monthly subscription", long story short they expired and i didn't care because i didn't need them anymore, but when i went to delete my adobe account it said i had to cancel all my plans, and it gave me a button to do it, i clicked it and it said to go to the app store and cancel them, i went there andt i can only renew it, how do i cancel them? i tried everything, i. just talked to a guy on here, from costumer support, he couldn't help me, does someone know how to fix this? i just want to delete my aaccount and i can't.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow these steps to cancel your subscription:

1. Sign In in your Adobe account. (Do it from a web browser, if that helps)

2. Click Manage plan or View plan for the plan you want to cancel.

3. Under Plan information, click the Cancel plan.

4. Indicate the reason for cancellation, and then click Continue.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've done that, but when i click the cancel plan button it says to go to the app store to cancel the plan, but i can't cancel it on the app store because it's expired

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've got literally this exact same issue. Problem is that I want to go and purchase the Photoshop + Lightroom $9.99/mo plan now but it's saying I have to do it through the app store...which just like you said shows that both trials have expired so there's nothing to cancel. Really wanting to avoid having to create another Adobe ID. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines