Can't connect to Adobe servers

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working with Creative Cloud and all of the other apps just fine up until 5 hours ago. Now it keeps saying that I have internet connectivity issues and that it can't connect to the Adobe servers even though I clearly have internet right now. Every single time I tried signing in, it would give me the same tiring message over and over again.

I've already tried all available solutions that I could find online such as disabling firewall, reinstalling or uninstalling (neither which would even start anyway), restarting my laptop, clearing out user cache files, and checking the host file. Nothing would happen when I tried to run the limited access repair tool as well, for reasons I don't know.

I'm not sure if this is a bug from a recent update, but the timing is against my favor. I want to try and get it resolved as soon as possible because I have assignments that are due in the next couple of days. I also bring the laptop with me to classes on a daily basis, so I don't exactly have time to sit around and wait for the issue to fix itself.

Thanks for the update Malalaaccia. 

Joseebelanger I would recommend reviewing Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications if you error is similar to Malalaaccia.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Can't connect to Adobe servers

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working with Creative Cloud and all of the other apps just fine up until 5 hours ago. Now it keeps saying that I have internet connectivity issues and that it can't connect to the Adobe servers even though I clearly have internet right now. Every single time I tried signing in, it would give me the same tiring message over and over again.

I've already tried all available solutions that I could find online such as disabling firewall, reinstalling or uninstalling (neither which would even start anyway), restarting my laptop, clearing out user cache files, and checking the host file. Nothing would happen when I tried to run the limited access repair tool as well, for reasons I don't know.

I'm not sure if this is a bug from a recent update, but the timing is against my favor. I want to try and get it resolved as soon as possible because I have assignments that are due in the next couple of days. I also bring the laptop with me to classes on a daily basis, so I don't exactly have time to sit around and wait for the issue to fix itself.

Joseebelanger I would recommend reviewing Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications if you error is similar to Malalaaccia.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Oct 01, 2017 1
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem since 6 hours ago. I cleaned the cache and restarted my laptop, and can´t access Creative Cloud with my Adobe ID since then. I really need help with this because I can´t loose my project because of this. I enclose images of the message that I get from the Cloud each time I try to Start my Session. I´ve checked all the issues that are mentioned in the FAQ page.

consecuencia inicio sesion.jpg

Translate

Translate

Oct 01, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the exact same problem since this morning. Yesterday everything was ok

Translate

Translate

Oct 06, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Creative Cloud forum.

Malalaaccia and Joseebelanger I would recommend reviewing https://helpx.adobe.com/content/dam/help/attachments/Creative_Cloud_for_enterprise_Service_Endpoints... which provides a complete listing of the servers necessary to utilize a Creative Cloud membership.

If you can update this discussion on what servers you are unable to access it would be appreciated.  In addition which country are you connecting to the Internet from?  Finally what Internet provider are you using?

Translate

Translate

Oct 09, 2017 1
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff! Tank you for your concern. I solved it through Adobe Care on Twitter. The team sent me to the same website you did and helped me download a reparation kit. For some reason, I was unable to login to rhe Creative Cloud, but all the other applications kept connected to my Adobe account. It happened after I used the CCleaner and restarted my laptop.

Kind Regards

Translate

Translate

Oct 09, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Oct 09, 2017 0
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What am I suppossed to do with this list? Where to put it? Cant understand anything here. Are there not steps to follow. This is really confusing.

Translate

Translate

Mar 19, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issues getting my Cloud service to connect as well, but it doesn't seem like they want to make it easy for anyone to figure it out. The answer to the question "What am I supposed to do with this list?" still doesn't seem to have been answered and I'd like to know the answer myself. The page you've linked to has no instructions or steps to take, just a list of websites and what they're apparently for. Also, your "resolve connection errors" page doesn't tell you what to do if you test your connection to the servers and you don't connect to the "pong" page. I can get the 2 logos to show up, but this page doesn't work for me: https://lm.licenses.adobe.com/vact/ping and there seems to be no explanation as to what to do if this page is not working. I'm connected on my PC directly through my router and it won't connect, but my Wi-Fi will connect on my phone with no problems. I'd like to be able to update my apps, considering I pay a monthly fee every month to use them and, for some reason, YOUR app has decided to stop connecting to YOUR servers even though I haven't changed any setting on my computer whatsoever. In my eyes, this is a problem Adobe created, so Adobe needs to resolve the issue themselves or make this easier to fix. My computer had no issues connecting and downloading updates until this last batch of updates.

Translate

Translate

Sep 16, 2020 2