Highlighted

Can't create new file, no "new pannel", no toolbars

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there !

Since the latest updates, I face a problem with my adobe softwares. When I start Illustrator, Photoshop, After effects, Audition and Premiere (didn't try with the others), I don't have access to the welcoming panel, File > new does nothing, just like a good old CTRL+N. I can only clone a file, and open something allready existing.

I looked for similar issues on internet of course, but I didn't find any relevant solutions. Uninstalling and deleting preferences or uninstalling some drivers of my setup didn't helped me.

You'll find attached my DxDiag, I hope it can help you find something.

Thanks 🙂

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't create new file, no "new pannel", no toolbars

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there !

Since the latest updates, I face a problem with my adobe softwares. When I start Illustrator, Photoshop, After effects, Audition and Premiere (didn't try with the others), I don't have access to the welcoming panel, File > new does nothing, just like a good old CTRL+N. I can only clone a file, and open something allready existing.

I looked for similar issues on internet of course, but I didn't find any relevant solutions. Uninstalling and deleting preferences or uninstalling some drivers of my setup didn't helped me.

You'll find attached my DxDiag, I hope it can help you find something.

Thanks 🙂

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... Uninstalling and deleting preferences or uninstalling some drivers of my setup didn't helped me.

Do you have done a clean reinstallation? If no, please follow the steps below:

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 2
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Axel, your procedure worked really well. In fact, i don't understand why I got this bug, but you solved it anyway. Thanks !

Cya 😃

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2020 0