Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't create new file, no "new pannel", no toolbars

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there !

Since the latest updates, I face a problem with my adobe softwares. When I start Illustrator, Photoshop, After effects, Audition and Premiere (didn't try with the others), I don't have access to the welcoming panel, File > new does nothing, just like a good old CTRL+N. I can only clone a file, and open something allready existing.

I looked for similar issues on internet of course, but I didn't find any relevant solutions. Uninstalling and deleting preferences or uninstalling some drivers of my setup didn't helped me.

You'll find attached my DxDiag, I hope it can help you find something.

Thanks 🙂

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... Uninstalling and deleting preferences or uninstalling some drivers of my setup didn't helped me.

Do you have done a clean reinstallation? If no, please follow the steps below:

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Axel, your procedure worked really well. In fact, i don't understand why I got this bug, but you solved it anyway. Thanks !

Cya 😃

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines