• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't download anything on Mac

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the first time that i've tried to install lightroom it asked for my apple id password but it also kept saying that it wasn't corect. Now if I press on "download" from the website the next page results as "error 500" like if it has something to do with their servers. i'm new here so if anyone can help me out would be awewsome.

TOPICS
Activation , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you are installing or updating on a Mac, that is your Mac asking you to prove that you have permission by asking for your COMPUTER password, not your Adobe password... and nobody here can help with an Apple password

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is more than likely asking for your Computers Login password. The password you use every time you start your Mac. It is askig for that so it can Write the LR files to the drive. This is completely normal every time you install a program on a Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

feel like an idiotnow. thanks guys

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines