• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download Apps to Creative Cloud - Should I delete old CC versions?

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I haven't updated my CC in awhile.  I am trying to download some apps, photoshop etc, and get error message 502.  Plus, when I go to the get help, it tells me that these apps are not genuine.  How are they not geunine if I'm downloading them straight from CC and using it from my enterprise account?!

Very frustrated, please help.

TOPICS
Activation , CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to this description of error 502 you need to free up space on your hard disk. You may uninstall order versions of the software if you are happy with the latest version or find other ways to get space back on your disk. Regarding the genuine software issue, I have no idea why it says that

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Take great care; if you delete the old ones and still can't install the new ones, you may have nothing.

2. If you get a message about "non-genuine" software it isn't referring to the new downloads but the old one. Also, someone else may have downloaded non-genuine software on this computer, leaving traces behind. I suggest you fix this issue before looking at any other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a very old CS5 on my computer that came with the laptop..  Should I delete that?  I've never used it.

I have an older version of CC on the computer already, but it is quite glitchy.  I tried using it and screen would jump and go static for a few periods at a time.  This is why I'm trying to update the account.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines