• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download Creative Cloud app.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2013 Jun 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I download Creative Cloud? Clicking the download button for software on the browser prompts "...is a desktop app so you'll want to download it from your computer." yet the Creative Cloud app doesn't try to install.  I managed to install Scout using the Adobe Application Manager, but Adobe Application Manager doesn't have everything, such as the Gaming SDK.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 30, 2013 Jun 30, 2013

Thanks, Jeff.  I'm not sure if your solution works or not, because I downloaded the CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe using another computer.  Even so, the Gaming SDK did not show up the Creative Cloud app.  I was able to download it by following the links here: http://forums.adobe.com/message/5429350 I kept getting forwarded to the gaming get started page, but eventually, IE popped up with a little notification at the bottom of the screen asking if I would like to download AdobeGamingSDK_1.0.1.exe.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2013 Jun 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try different browser.

Also let me know what operating system you are using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2013 Jun 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing happens in Chrome and Firefox.  With IE, it causes the main page of Adobe Application Manager to appear.  I'm using Windows 7 64 bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2013 Jun 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Benjamin please try the following steps:

1. Please delete the C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\Adobe\AAMUpdater directory.
  2. Rename the C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE\OPM.db to OPM.old
  3. Then please try reopening your web browser and downloading and installing the Creative Cloud application from https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2013 Jun 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Jeff.  I'm not sure if your solution works or not, because I downloaded the CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe using another computer.  Even so, the Gaming SDK did not show up the Creative Cloud app.  I was able to download it by following the links here: http://forums.adobe.com/message/5429350 I kept getting forwarded to the gaming get started page, but eventually, IE popped up with a little notification at the bottom of the screen asking if I would like to download AdobeGamingSDK_1.0.1.exe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines