• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download PDF form

New Here ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am downloading a PDF form but got an error message saying "upgrade the latest Adobe".

But if I try to upgrade Adobe, it says " you already have the latest version of Adobe"

What else I can do for downloading the form =(

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know how to download this form to your desktop? If you don’t, we can help.  Just let us know whether you have Windows, Mac or something else, and the name of the browser you use, like Edge or Chrome or Safari. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Downloading anything from the internet to your personal computer has nothing to do with any Adobe Program.

You use a internet Browser like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge or the like to go to a website and then download a file and store it someplace, a folder, on your computer hard drive.

If this file is a PDF (Portable Document File) then after it is downloaded you can use the Adobe Reader program or some other program to open and View it.

There is no Adobe program called just Adobe. There is Adobe READER for Viewing PDF file and then there is Acrobat (No Adobe in front of it) which can both Create and View PDF files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines