• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Download PS and LR

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the photography plan but have been unable to download any of them onto my laptop.  It prompts me to sign in for the download and then after signing in it tells me to go back to previous window where it says the download will continue.  When I go back to the previous window it still says to check my browser to sign in even though I have and will not continue. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

install the cc desktop app from here https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

p.s. if you have trouble downloading, clear your browser's cache, try another browser or use the alternate links at the bottom of the above page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately that did not work.  I was even on the phone with adobe support for almost a hour and they were not able to figure it out.  I have updated my windows, tried alternative ways of signing in, cleared my cache, and tried different browsers.  The support team was not able to help and I still am not able to download.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

did you try the alternate links?

if yes, and they failed download embed* a screenshot showing your windows version after clicking the win start button>typing winver>press enter

kglad_0-1604945154011.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines