• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find Download/Install for free trial (thru May 31st) Creative Cloud Apps on website

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My college informed me and sent me the link to creativecloud.abode.com/apps to download and install a free trial version (thru May 31st).  The only thing I see on this website is the free 7 day trials.  How do I download the May 31st version for the following apps that I need for my classes (After Effects, In Design, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Illustrator)?

Thanks,

John

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is providing "free" access to its Creative Cloud apps only if you are in education as a teacher or student. For institutions that give students access to Creative Cloud apps through on-campus computer labs, Adobe is enabling those students to work remotely for 60 days through a temporary "at home" access. This has to be set up through the school.

https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-enables-distance-learning-globally-schools-impacted-covid-19/
-also read https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/covid-19-education-labs.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.  I'll try contacting my college helpdesk again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines