• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install elements 11 and can not uninstall either , get error # 1

Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2016 Feb 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

need to fix this as I can not install or uninstall any elements program I can not even install trial version of the new version 14 it tells me to uninstall 11 but it will not uninstall , when I even try to open elements it give me error code # 1 , When I use the setup exe to uninstall I get Error 1316 (The specified account already exist )  I have tried removing with perfect uninstall but when I do and restart my PC , the computer gives me a strange language maybe binary , have to use windows recovery to get back to norm and of course elements comes back in same condition, Please if anyone has any idea as to what I can do please Help!! really appreciate   , JC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 12, 2016 Feb 12, 2016

Hi,

You can access the link as follows to download the CC Cleaner tool and try to uninstall Photoshop Elements 11 and can also follow the other troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article.

"Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app

You can also contact Adobe Support for assistance on this issue.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2016 Feb 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You can access the link as follows to download the CC Cleaner tool and try to uninstall Photoshop Elements 11 and can also follow the other troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article.

"Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app

You can also contact Adobe Support for assistance on this issue.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines