• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install Photoshop Elements 2021 or Premier Elements 2021 on MacBook Pro

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done everything Adobe prescribes. I purchased the software, received 2 serial numbers (1 for each), and clicked the Download button. I now have 2 downloaded .dmg (Disk Image) files residing on my Mac. When I double-click on either of them, it presents me with a message stating that it wants to access my Downloads folder. When I try to click on OK (or Don't Allow), the buttons are ghosted and the message window remains (can't get rid of it). Needless to say, there is no further action possible. Is this an installer problem, or does the Mac not allow me to continue for some reason ?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try dragging out of the downloads folder onto your desktop. This is not a problem I've seen, but it's worth a try. However, if you can't reply to this normal Mac prompt, it may be a Mac issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines