Can't login to windows Desktop Apps using Personal ID, it defaults to Enterprise id

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try logging into my apps or desktop client using my .edu address. But it isn't giving me the option to pick Personal or Enterprise ID. It is just sending me straight to Enterprise login which doesn't work. How can I make Adobe show the option to use my Personal Account? 

TOPICS
Activation, Creative Cloud

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same your preferred adobe id: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"...it isn't giving me the option to pick Personal or Enterprise ID."

==========

Hi @EvanLouie5E7D,

That's correct. There is no option for that.  You must log-out of Enterprise and then log-in again with your personal id and password.

If you continue to have problems, contact your school's IT dept for assistance.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines