Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't manage cancelled plans to update my credit card info

Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cancelled After Effects and Photoshop not long before my card expired, but I didn't pay the cancellation fees yet because I just got my new card. I can't for the life of me find where the "manage plan" page is, and all that's showing up is "view plan" for AE and nothing for Photoshop.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Get Started forum from Community Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you got a Brand New Card and the older one that was, IS, tied to your canceled plan is completely Defunct (I.E. not a new number for the original card and card carrier) then I would NOT worry about it.

If it is just a new number for the same CC company then your CC company may contact you asking about a new charge to the old number. That has happened to me with American Express. I then accepted or rejected the charges.

Adobe has your info, email address, and they can contact you through that info if they want to get paid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines