• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't open Adobe account because I don't remember password

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2015 Jun 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 3-4 years old Indesign in my old computer. I want to move it for other member because I don't need it anymore. I do't remember passworld fo my Adobe account and my account email address is not valid anymore. So I can't use "forget password"-commant. I can't open email.

How I can find my registeration code so I can move it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 05, 2015 Jun 05, 2015

Hi Katja,

Please contact Chat Customer Support on Contact Customer Care to assist you with this.

Thanks

Nicolas

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Katja,

Please follow this document to help you retrieve your serial number:

Find your serial number

Thanks

Nicolas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't help because I can't sign in adobe account.

Lähetetty iPhonesta

Nicolas Ribot <forums_noreply@adobe.com> kirjoitti 5.6.2015 kello 14.39:

can't open Adobe account because I don't remember password

created by Nicolas Ribot in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up - View the full discussion

Hi Katja,

Please follow this document to help you retrieve your serial number:

Find your serial number

Thanks

Nicolas

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7612441#7612441 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7612441#7612441

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Katja,

Please contact Chat Customer Support on Contact Customer Care to assist you with this.

Thanks

Nicolas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Me too 😢

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines