Highlighted

can't open audio file in textbook "Into English"

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, new to the forum: my issue is the following. I have a class and I wanted to use this textbook, i.e, the digital version which has an active pdf interface which opens with Adobe. Well the audio files in the textbook do not open: I allowed everything in preferences but to no avail: audio does not start. It dis when I used the pdf in the past, not now. What did I miss? It is a DVD from crested with old versions of adobe... Please help

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

can't open audio file in textbook "Into English"

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, new to the forum: my issue is the following. I have a class and I wanted to use this textbook, i.e, the digital version which has an active pdf interface which opens with Adobe. Well the audio files in the textbook do not open: I allowed everything in preferences but to no avail: audio does not start. It dis when I used the pdf in the past, not now. What did I miss? It is a DVD from crested with old versions of adobe... Please help

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 01, 2020 0

Have something to add?