Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t open Creative

Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Catalina 10.15.6.

After downloading this installation I can’t open Adobe creative cloud applications at all. I receive this message but every time I click Repair it loads for good 40s than just disappear and doesn't work.

Thank You

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here and sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. 

Please Open Task Manager and close all Adobe processes like Creative Cloud, CLibrary, CCXProcess, Adobe Update Service, Adobe Genuine Software Service, Adobe Acrobat Update Service, AcroTray etc.

Please download the Uninstaller tool for Creative Cloud App from the following link on the affected computer: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Pleas

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here and sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. 

Please Open Task Manager and close all Adobe processes like Creative Cloud, CLibrary, CCXProcess, Adobe Update Service, Adobe Genuine Software Service, Adobe Acrobat Update Service, AcroTray etc.

Please download the Uninstaller tool for Creative Cloud App from the following link on the affected computer: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Please Open the web link : https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

And scroll down to the Section "Problems installing? Try alternative download links "

And please Click on :"Mac| Alternative downloads"

There you will see the Option for "MAC" Please click on "Download" and try using the Creative Cloud App.

Please let us know if that helps.

If the issue persists, since this is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support.
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html for chat or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

-Please click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
- the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
- please type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Please be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Thank you for your help, sorry where can I find Task Manager. I tried searching for it on my Mac but I couldn't find it.

Hopefully, I'll hear from you soon.

Thank You.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

On your Mac, you may refer to the Activity Monitor instead of Task Manager as the latter is meant only for Windows PC. To find Activity Monitor on a Mac, go to your Applications folder > Utilities folder, and then double-click Activity Monitor. There you’ll see a simple app with five tabs, and a list of entries that changes every few seconds.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Thank you for your help. 

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Happy to help. Thank you. Stay safe and take care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines