• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open Photoshop or Illustrator

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I went to launch Photoshop this morning and it won't open - I have attached a screengrab of the error - InDesign works OK but I can't launch the Creative Cloud Desktop App either - although I'm not sure I've ever done this before anyway! Photoshop worked OK on Friday - does anyone have any ideas what the issue could be and how I can get around it? I have tried uninstalling and then installing again but no luck! Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a Microsoft problem... Go to the Search bar at the top of http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx to find and re-install the C runtime, or for ALL Windows help 
-or direct to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Axel our IT expert has asked 'Do Adobe say which update to run? There are a lot of visual studio downloads' - can you tell me what update he should use please? Thanks very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines