Highlighted

Can't open, update or uninstall Photoshop -- getting 301 error

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't open Photoshop on my Mac. It says the scratch disk is full. I tried pressing Option and Command when opening Photoshop. I got the Preferences box, but I cannot make *any* changes in that box. I tried to uninstall Photoshop both from Creative Cloud and from my hard drive. In both cases, I got a "failed" message. I can't open the app. I can't update. I can't uninstall. I need this app. What do I do?

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't open, update or uninstall Photoshop -- getting 301 error

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't open Photoshop on my Mac. It says the scratch disk is full. I tried pressing Option and Command when opening Photoshop. I got the Preferences box, but I cannot make *any* changes in that box. I tried to uninstall Photoshop both from Creative Cloud and from my hard drive. In both cases, I got a "failed" message. I can't open the app. I can't update. I can't uninstall. I need this app. What do I do?

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?