• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't reinstall fuse (beta)

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys. I accidentally uninstalled fuse and now it won't let me reinstall it. I went to the Adobe website and tried from there but that didn't work either. Any advice? thx

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maxweinand, in what way is Fuse not installing? Do you receive an error message? What operating system are you attempting to use Fuse CC on?

For information on how to locate the errors recorded within the log files see  https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-log-files.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff_A_Wright Its just not installing. No error messages and nothing. I'm on mac (latest OS version) and have tried to reinstall CC multiple times. Any Ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry to hear that, Maxweinand.  If there are no errors, then I have no suggestions on how to resolve the problem. Please contact our support team directly at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that the error can be discovered and resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue. I'm trying to install Fuse for the first time, but the installation process doesn't seem to work. And like Maxweinand, I am not seeing any errors. Here are the steps I took:

Creative Cloud Desktop App

1. On macOS Catalina 10.15.3, opened the Creative Cloud desktop app
  2. Searched for Fuse in the search, found "Fuse (desktop)" app
  3. Clicked on the card on the search results page:
    Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 2.56.42 PM.png

Current behaviour: Was brought back to the Apps page, and nothing happened – no indication that the app is installing. Got the following message when quitting Creative Cloud:

"If you quit now, the following processes will stop working:
• Active installs and updates

Hide Creative Cloud to keep working without interruption. (With 'Cancel', 'Quit', and 'Hide' action buttons)

Expected behaviour: Fuse to be added to my Apps page, showing an installation progress bar to indicate that the app is installing.

Creative Cloud Online

1. On macOS Catalina 10.15.3, used Safari 13.0.5 to sign into my Creative Cloud account
  2. Navigated to the Fuse product page via the search bar (https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/pdp/fuse)
  3. Clicked on the blue 'Install' button
  4.  Dialog opened: "Do you want to allow this page to open “Creative Cloud Desktop App.app”?" (With 'Cancel' and 'Allow' action buttons)
  5. Clicked Allow
  6. Received this message in my browser window:
    Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 3.10.28 PM.png
  7. Creative Cloud desktop app opened

Current behaviour: Same as above.

Expected behaviour: Same as above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having the exact same issue as above... just a loop of finding the icon, selecting it and being taken back to an app install screen where Fuse isn't an option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines