Highlighted

Can't 'repair' or upgrade CC app

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My CC app appears to be stuck and won't update (see screengrab). When I try uninstall/reinstall, it recommends 'repair'  but that doesn't help.  When I try to uninstall my one current app (Audition) to allow for CC uninstall or repair,  the process stalls in Waiting mode. 

I just subscribed to the All Apps package,  so need to fix this.

Thanks.

A.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't 'repair' or upgrade CC app

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My CC app appears to be stuck and won't update (see screengrab). When I try uninstall/reinstall, it recommends 'repair'  but that doesn't help.  When I try to uninstall my one current app (Audition) to allow for CC uninstall or repair,  the process stalls in Waiting mode. 

I just subscribed to the All Apps package,  so need to fix this.

Thanks.

A.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 09, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind...  I found the 'stuck' CC app and Uninstaller on the Adobe Support page.  All's well.

A.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2020 0