• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't SELECT ALL files in the DELETED folder in Creative Cloud.

Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I posted this here because Creative Cloud does not seem to have a dedicated forum.

For some reason I don't have the SELECT ALL checkmark on the Creative Cloud site.
My storrage is getting full, and CC keeps all my deleted files in the cloud and counts it as part of my storrage.

I have thousands of files in the DELETED folder, but can't mass select them and delete. I'm not going to check each one.

According to tutorials I've seen, there is suppose to be a "SELECT ALL" checkmark, but I've tried multiple browsers and computers (see picture below).

This sucks.

NoSelectAll.JPG

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue. It's a really bad workaround, I have thousands and thousands of files there, and when scrolling to select all the page crashes. Can't beleive there is no "empty deleted files" folder or something of the sort. Horrible user experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue! 

The actual button is not showing! 

I tried this on Chrome, Firefox and Safari. It's not working... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@El Wombat I was able to empty the trash through the Creative Cloud iOS app on my phone. They do have a empty trash button there and it works! Took me a loooooong time to find this solution, but it's simple and works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines