Highlighted

Can't Sign-in with Google Account on Ipad

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased an iPad and have been unable to sign in to any of the CC apps that I downloaded.

I get my subscription from my job, which uses a Google account to log on. After selecting "Continue with Google", I choose my account, the screen says "Signing In"... then plops me back on the Sign-in page.

The Google credentials are correct, since my profile now shows in the "Choose an Account" dialog (and I got a "new sign-in" email).

Anyone have an idea of what the issue is?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't Sign-in with Google Account on Ipad

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased an iPad and have been unable to sign in to any of the CC apps that I downloaded.

I get my subscription from my job, which uses a Google account to log on. After selecting "Continue with Google", I choose my account, the screen says "Signing In"... then plops me back on the Sign-in page.

The Google credentials are correct, since my profile now shows in the "Choose an Account" dialog (and I got a "new sign-in" email).

Anyone have an idea of what the issue is?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 14, 2020 0

Have something to add?