• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't stay signed in to Creative Cloud

Explorer ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've spent many many hours the past month trying to fix this issue, including letting adobe tech folks connect to my computer and try to fix it.  I thought it was fixed after I changed my email and password.... But it wasn't long before it was back to continually logging me out.

I've searched these forums but maybe i've missed something.  HELP.  It's bad enough having to work from home (this doesn't happen on my work computer) but to have to continually sign back in and get conflicting files and trying to choose which is the most recent is getting old.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using Creative Cloud the latest version.  The main apps I use are indesign, dreamweaver, acrobat, fireworks, photoshop, sometimes premiere pro, audition, illustrator.  

Windows 10

intel (r) core (tm) i7-6700hq cpu @ 2.60 ghz

16 gb ram (15.8 usable)

64 bit operatinvg system, x64 based processor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines