• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't turn off sync?

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PC and a Macbook Pro. My PC has all the file space, but my MBP has a tiny amount. I would really like to not have my MBP syncing all of my files. I don't see a way to turn this off, am I missing something?

Also I noticed that I can't just uninstall the CC app since it's needed to run any of my adobe products. So that's kind of bullshitie.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm in the same boat. PC at work has all the file space. Mac at home has tiny amount and I work on selected projects there. I don't own the synced folders, but they're shared with me.

Older posts on this forum display a control panel that allows disabling of syncing. I no longer see this.

Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 11.39.54 AM.png

I don't want to accidentally delete everything in the cloud, my coworkers will kill me. I also don't want gigabytes of data on my local machine.

How do I remove all these files from my home machine and disable sync without accidentally deleting them from the shared folders and getting myself fired?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines