Highlighted

Can't uninstall CC Apps

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I had previously installed all CC Apps on D drive by changing the installation location through Creative Cloud Desktop App.

Unfortunately, something went wrong with my PC and I had to format my C drive and reinstall Windows.

Post that when I reinstalled CC Desktop App the installed apps no longer appear in the CC desktop app. I can't even uninstall them via the System Settings (Program and Features) because they are no longer in the list.

I have tried using the CC Cleaner Tool but that also does not show any apps in the list.

Somehow, all the apps are still working perfectly, since they are uninstalled on the 😧 drive.

Please help me. I want to completely remove all previous CC installs and files before I reinstall them again.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't uninstall CC Apps

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I had previously installed all CC Apps on D drive by changing the installation location through Creative Cloud Desktop App.

Unfortunately, something went wrong with my PC and I had to format my C drive and reinstall Windows.

Post that when I reinstalled CC Desktop App the installed apps no longer appear in the CC desktop app. I can't even uninstall them via the System Settings (Program and Features) because they are no longer in the list.

I have tried using the CC Cleaner Tool but that also does not show any apps in the list.

Somehow, all the apps are still working perfectly, since they are uninstalled on the 😧 drive.

Please help me. I want to completely remove all previous CC installs and files before I reinstall them again.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 25, 2020 0
ls_rbls LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please indicate if this is happening in macOS or MS Windows.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2020 1