• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't uninstall Creative Cloud Desktop app or other apps

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been strugging with the programs for a while and I'm not wanting to uninstall everything and reinstall it all. I tried to uninstall the CC desktop app but when I tried it said ""the operation can't be completed because the original item for uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud can't be found". I uninstalled Illustrator but the uninstaller icons for both Indesign and Photoshop won't launch when I double click on them. 

I then downloaded the CC Desktop uninstaller which ran but instead of getting the "Creative Cloud Desktop has successfully uninstalled" message I got "Uninstallation of Creative Cloud desktop completed with errors" 

Where do I go from here? can I reinstall CC desktop app now and then use that to uninstall photoshop and indesign? 

Thanks for any help offered, I"m really struggling here.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See here: Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool to solve installation problems (adobe.com)

If this doesn't help, please give us more informations including the following :

Adobe product and version number

Operating system and version number

The full text of any error message (s)

What you were doing when the problem occurred

Screenshots of the problem and/or error messages

Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; the amount of RAM; etc

Thanks. The above info will help us in trying to solve your problem.

To insert screenshots, please use the "Insert Photos" icon in the toolbar, so that we don't have to download them.

insert graphic mini.png

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks, I’ve done the clean up, reinstalled CC desktop, I’m on High Sierra so can’t get most up-to-date apps. Upgrading my OS and my computer is now stuck restarting saying “less than a minute remaining...” for approx 20mins. Once I get this resolved I’ll let you know how I get on getting CC back up and running. I think it’s going to be a long day...

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines