• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Update Programs

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account on Cloud says I have 3 apps installed. My account on Cloud DESKTOP shows I have 10 installed. Same account, same password, everything.

LR says there is an update. I try to update and it says updates have been disabled on this machine. But I am an admin on this account and NOWHERE did I,  or another admin, set this. And nowhere can I find that setting in order to disable it.

Desktop Cloud always says everything is up to date, even when it is clear that it is not.

Very frustrating.

How do I get Desktop Cloud to allow updates and sync with my Cloud account on the web?

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First I tried to repair the app. Same result. So I donwloaded the uninstaller and re-installed.

Same result.

Thanks for the suggestion though. I htink there's probably some sort of file I need to delete or edit, but I don't know what.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines