Highlighted

Can't verify subscription status on MacBook

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I cannot open pdfs either online or offline. I am on a Mac and get message "Can't verify subscription status" - have looked at several suggestions online but can't get it to work

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't verify subscription status on MacBook

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I cannot open pdfs either online or offline. I am on a Mac and get message "Can't verify subscription status" - have looked at several suggestions online but can't get it to work

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 29, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are connected to the internet, Open the CC desktop App and make sure you are signed in properly then Open Acrobat DC manually from the icon in the dock or from the Applications folder.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks this worked

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, sign-in to your Adobe account below to confirm your subscription is active and payment details are current.

https://account/adobe.com/plans

If you still need help, scroll down to Contact Adobe button on the same page.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2019 0
Fred1587 LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried all of the suggestions in their troublshooting guide to no avail and even ran the updater. No go. The only thing that eventually worked for me was uninstalling and then reinstalling Acrobat.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0