Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can'y install Illustrator or photoshop or others

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP. Help would be joyfully received.

I'm trying to install Illustrator, Phoroshop and more on my mac. It is not an account issue, that is all paid and working fine. It won't let me install the latest due to OS (however I have just made sure I have the latest OS thyat my system update would suggest and allow.

I don't even mind if I can't download the latest versions, legacy versions are fine, but it wont let me downlaud any at all.

Any ideas from you lovey community people?

Thanks,

Luke

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>>>I have just made sure I have the latest OS thyat my system update would suggest and allow.

Please confirm the exact operating system that you are running.

Apple icon (top LHS of your screen) > About This Mac. What does it say there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI John,

Thanks so much for getting back to me. It says....MacOS Sierra 10.12.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does the next line down say? Where it describes the age of your Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Luke,

Thank you for posting your query here.

The minimum OS requirement for installing Illustrator and Photoshop is macOS version 10.14 (Mojave) & the recommended version is macOS Catalina (version 10.15).

You may refer to the following system requirements for each of the Apps at : https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/system-requirements.html & https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/system-requirements.html 

Please consider upgrading the Operating system in order to be able to install Creative Cloud products and recieves their timely updates. 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks you for your help. When I try to download a higher OS, it wont allow me. Any help or links there that you know of to help me upgrade to the latest system software\?

Thanks,]Luke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You may refer to the following help article for ways to update the software on your Mac : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201541 

If this does not help, you may take help from Mac Support Team by visiting :  https://support.apple.com/en-in/mac 

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe your Mac is too old. When you use ABOUT THIS MAC what does it say for the model? For example, mine says "iMac (27-inch, late 2013)".

Bear in mind that if you upgrade the system you will probably need to buy all new apps. It's the Apple way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As mentioned in the previous replies you should upgrade the OS if your MAC does permit it. In the other case, you can try and download the older versions of the Creative Cloud apps from the following website. If the links mentioned on the website don't work, then it means that Adobe has discontinued providing the download and genuine installers are not available anymore. Be circumspect if someone contacts you claiming to provide an installer in such a case.
https://prodesigntools.com
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines